Rent wall formwork
With wall formwork from STOCK – B.I.G. GmbH, you can form your construction site efficiently and safely. Choose from our various wall formwork systems the one that is optimally suited to your construction project.
Advice & service for our wall formwork hire
Application engineering and formwork planning in 3D
Safe & fast delivery: Powerful fleet of vehicles
Competent advice during execution
Wall formwork Doka FramiThe handy steel frame formwork for foundations, columns, beams and base edge.
- Optimum formwork provision due to coordinated element formats
- Simple panel connection
- Room-high use without crane
- Ideal for brine edges and beams
- Frami offers economical system solutions for efficient forming of walls, columns and foundations.
- The Frami Uni panels with their special perforated grid allow universal adjustment to the geometry of the structure, especially for columns, corners, stop-ends and wall connections. This means fewer different elements on site and, at the same time, less time-consuming and cost-intensive leveling.
- The torsionally rigid hollow steel sections in combination with the aligning element connectors make additional bracing unnecessary
Wall formwork Doka FramaxThe high-performance framed formwork for large-area forming with the crane. Framax is the framed formwork system that achieves a 15cm grid with just a few panels. Framax can be used standing up or lying down. All lanyards and accessories ensure fast forming times and high cost-effectiveness.
- One system for all wall heights
- Short shuttering times for any ground plan and wall height
- Fast forming due to large-area repositioning units or large elements
- quick adaptation to the structure with only a few adjustments due to element widths from 30cm to 270cm
- quick use for all common room heights due to practical element heights of 1.35m, 2.70m and 3.30m
- easy face shuttering, corner and column solutions due to practical frame cross holes
- fast concreting due to permissible fresh concrete pressure up to 60 kN/m²
Universal formwork Paschal gridThe Paschal Raster universal formwork is a versatile concrete formwork, handy, light and crane-independent. The versatile areas of application are e.g. walls, foundations, columns, beams, shafts. Modular principle and well-balanced element assortment guarantee systematic formwork even for complicated ground plans.
- Flexible manual formwork for large and small areas
- Modular principle
- Connecting bolts as universal connecting means for all elements
- Cost reduction compared to conventional formwork
- Crane independent working possible
- Adaptable in the system in the smallest space
- Small element widths and low element heights also available
- Complicated floor plans are formed in the system without on-site shuttering.
Optimal warehousing and processesWe optimise waiting times and large storage areas on the construction site through on-time delivery and return transport planning. After formwork planning, an availability check is carried out, followed by calculation and reservation of all elements.
Rent wall formwork: Doka Frami, Farmax, Universal formwork Paschal Raster
We offer the right wall formwork for rent for every construction project. Whether it’s steel frame formwork for foundations, columns, beams and base edges, framed formwork systems for large-area forming with a crane or versatile universal concrete formwork – you’re always in the right place with us. Send us your enquiry now!
Do you need ceiling formwork? Here you will find an overview of our ceiling formwork rental services.