Crane accessories refer to all additional components and equipment that can be used to extend or optimise the functions of a crane. These include, for example:
- Load handling equipment such as slings, load hooks or cross beams
- Work baskets and access equipment
- Ropes, chains, shackles and other connecting elements
- Various controls and safety devices
- Special attachments such as grabs and pallet forks
Different accessories may be needed depending on the type of crane and the intended use. The crane accessories help to increase the performance and efficiency of the crane and adapt it to the specific requirements on the construction site.